RADIO NETWORK PLANNING
Our automated frequency planning module is used by operators around the world on all types of networks. The module is based on sophisticated optimization techniques.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We have a team of experts with extensive experience in radio planning and optimization for all types of users, from police to airports and transport. Whether you’re planning a new network, upgrading an aging network, or just want to improve the performance of an existing network, our team knows what to do.
We offer a unique service – automatic network planning using a goal search algorithm. This means that large networks can be defined in a few days.
- Technical specifications,
- Requirement modeling,
- Equipment and technology determination,
- Service integration,
- Customised network planning,
- Help desk support,
- Featuring the latest ITU propagation models,
- Cloud integration,
- Site surveys,
- Database integration and migration.
EXAMPLE OF OUR SERVICES
Automatic cell planning and optimization featuring:
- Antenna azimuth optimization – improving coverage in a specific area,
- Antenna tilt optimization – improving existing coverage and/or reducing interference,
- Antenna model selection – improving coverage and/or reducing interference,
- Antenna height optimization – improving coverage and/or reducing interference,
- Selecting ‘best’ equipment – Huawei, NSN, Ericsson…,
- Adding new sites or sectors with before & after coverage plots,
- Locating repeaters or new sites to resolve (outdoor/indoor) coverage or traffic issues,
- Network configuration to minimize the field strength risk exposure,
- Power optimization,
- BSIC, scrambling code, neighbor list planning (avoid risks of HO failures).
Drive test measurement:
- Calibrates and performs drive tests, FS measurements and spectrum analysis,
- Collecting data (layer 3 messages) and analysing the inconsistencies,
- Provides recommendations to correct the inconsistencies such as dropped calls due to low signal strength, missing neighbors, poor RX quality, handover failures, interference issues, radio failures on old Channel in HO, Transcoder Failures….).
- Accessibility (call set-up success rate),
- Retainability (dropped calls),
- Mobility (handover success rate),
- Integrity (BLER and throughput).
- Allocation of frequency hopping parameters
- Intermodulation product
- Multi layers analysis
- Inter system interference
- Neighbor list
- User-definable constraints