Leading technology to simplify and clarify national frequency allocation tables.
WHAT IS ICS RF-allocations?
ICS RF-allocations IS THE SOLUTION FOR…
FULL EDITING FACILITIES FOR ALL FIELDS:
- Frequency-band edition: add new content, copy/paste across different frequency bands,
- Text editor for services, applications and footnotes,
- Special characters (country flags) and hyperlinks defined,
- Able to split frequency bands or merge consecutive ones,
- Create hyperlinks to Radio Interface Regulations, footnotes and documents,
- Content and note editor,
- Able to track modifications per user and date, with history book.
Full editing options for all fields:
- Able to edit document header and body separately,
- String search function,
- Publish the RIR table,
- Track changes (history book),
- Hyperlink function,
- Sort RIR bodies by name, frequency, date.
- Creates a report book including Frequency Allocations information (FAT) in the band of interest, as well as Radio Interface Regulations (RIR) based on DB information and customizable presets (country, frequency band, predefined vectors like civil/military use),
report FAT, RIR, annexes, appendices separately or together,
- Report format: DOCX, HTML, XLS, PDF,
- Publish data directly in the web application, in private or public mode.
ICS RF-allocations IS ALSO…
- Display frequency allocation tables in a customizable matrix containing radio regulations and national allocation tables for all countries,
- Show and filter data for all countries,
- Edit services and footnotes,
- Add new records per frequency band (ITU service, footnotes, hyperlinks, text, documents, EFIS applications),
- Modify existing records and track changes through a life cycle (obsolete, kept, added),
- Alters text styles according to record state,
- Create reports with or without highlighted changes,
- Create and publish clear representations of specific applications within the same frequency band using floating windows,
- Display simultaneously several frequency bands,
- Report in DOCX, XLS or HTML formats.
- Create a library of documents (annexes, appendices, RIR…) with a version history,
- Assemble reports based on Frequency Allocation Table (FAT), Radio,
- Interface Regulations (RIR) and other documents,
- Export allocations and applications (XML EFIS format),
- Display and edit the Radio Interface Regulations (RIR) with customizable filters,
- Edit Radio Interface Regulations (RIR) header and body separately,
- Review Radio Interface Regulations (RIR) history table,
- Report Radio Interface Regulations (RIR) data as PDF, XLS or HTML,
- Detect documents and RIR not referenced by any frequency band,
- Identify errors in hyperlinks within a frequency band,
- Display stations on the map for a given service and frequency band.
- Raster layer (Bing maps) User rights management,
- Produce a Spectrum chart for display at the regulator’s office, useful for vendors and wireless equipment importers,
- Easy service search in a given frequency range or included in predefined groups (filters),
- Editable information fields for ITU service, hyperlink, footnote, flat text and customizable country flags, special characters, colors and type of letter,
- Facilitate frequency assignment to all stations with a quick and intuitive view of the ICS RF allocationstable provided by different filters and customized presets,
- Analyze frequency band classification, different text styles and formats (exclusive bands, shared bands, receive-only bands, license-free bands…),
- Create separate spectrum user categories to prioritize spectrum usage (military, security and civil applications),
- Simple and intuitive graphic user interface.