APPLICATION E-LICENSING DEDICATED TO RADIO SPECTRUM MANAGEMENT.
WHAT IS ICS e-manager?
FUNCTIONS OF ICS e-manager
- Frequency usage authorization applications for the different services,
- Requests for interference complaints,
- Requests for implementation of radio sites,
- Applications for homologation and certificates,
- Information sharing of the regulator (operator coverage map, radio exposures, National Frequency Table, etc …),
- Statistics, frequency plans, data management …,
- Database and web application services,
- Technologies (ASP.net, HTML5 CSS3, Angular.JS, etc.) supporting large volumes of transactions,
- Compatible with most Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), Apache, In iGRID server, and other web servers,
- Open Web Service (APIs) allowing the development and evolution of the portal by third-party companies.
PERFORMANCES OF ICS e-manager
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Gain of productivity: the control / validation of the requests is done by the operator on the portal without intervention of the agents of the regulatory authority.
- Simplification of requests (the applicant is guided throughout the application)
- Reduction of errors via an automatic control of the data and parameters entered by the requester (coherences and / or missing fields) in order to validate the contents of the declaration.
- Print a PDF report so that the user can view and keep all of his or her bid statements.
- Online access to requests and relevant information (stations, sites, authorizations, royalty prices, cover cards, …)
- ICS e-manager is directly connected to ICS manager