Spectrum Engineering & Radio Planning New Generation Software.
WHAT IS HTZ communications?
PERFORMANCES OF HTZ communications
Automatic Coverage Calculation
The resource intensive process of repetitive and regular network studies is the thing of the past with HTZ communications. These processes can be fully automated and free up the valuable resources to perform other tasks and activities. The automation feature includes GIS data importation from generic GIS formats such as GeoTiff. This is of particular interest for operations where the environment is constantly changing such as those in Open mine environments where the terrain profile is changing on almost daily basis.
The automation engine automatically calculates coverage of individual sites, and then, produce composite coverage, and identify best servers, study overlaps, calculate C/N+I map in dB. For 4G and 5G networks, it also automatically calculates SINR and throughput maps.
For Microwave transmission networks, the automatic microwave path calculation engine sends an email notification if minimum clearance requirement is not met.
All the study results are exported in KMZ and TIF/TFW files and are delivered to a display system in the operations center.
In-built GIS engine
No longer is it a problem of converting GIS data for RF engineering purpose as long as it is in ATDI solutions.
HTZ communications GIS engine converts the GIS data from formats such as .TIFF, ASCII Grid, and .SHP files into ATDI formats, allowing an easy and efficient use of such data.
The outstanding feature of the GIS engine is the ability to create high resolution building layer using DTM heights. This is based on correlation between DSM and DTM, and thanks to the new option of extracting building samples from DSM layer, dynamic beamforming, and massive MIMO.
FUNCTIONS OF HTZ communications
- NETWORK PLANNING AND ANALYSES
- PUBLIC SAFETY NETWORK / PPDR
- UAV/UAS MISSION PLANNING
- MARITIME COMMUNICATIONS
HTZ communications is a proven radio planning solution with its high accuracy in RF propagation modelling and prediction.
- Prospective planning to identify the best locations for new sites for greenfield and densification scenarios
- Migration analysis from analogue to digital communications
- Analysis of outdoor to indoor coverage by signal penetration loss calculation
- Population analysis according to points, areas by vector polygon importation or raster files
- In-depth coverage study of network coverage, composite coverage, overlapping, best server and network densification
- Propagation model tuning by correlation analysis between prediction and measurement
- Automated frequency assignment and optimization
- Traffic analysis by the ground occupancy, target areas or mesh blocks to cover
- Point to Point network analysis: Path profile, Reliability, Automatic optimization of the heights of the power, frequency and space diversity, frequency analysis
- P25 Simulcast planning and analysis
HTZ communications supports designing and modelling of TETRA, PMR/DMR, P25 and PS- LTE with the ability to manage coverage, capacity, site parameters and neighbour planning and optimization.
It ensures the highest level of reliability, availability and resilience of critical comms and assist operators to achieve smooth migration to broadband connectivity and new technologies.
- Coverage planning
- Interference calculations
- Capacity planning
- Automated handover, neighbor list planning and analysis
- Monte Carlo simulations
- Automatic site planning
- Automatic site optimization
- Automatic frequency planning
- Traffic & mobility profile editor (end devices)
HTZ communications is the perfect choice for UAV/UAS comes network, which often required to integrate ground-to-air, air-to-air services and complex scenarios of compatibility with other civilian/military communication services.
- Aeronautical propagation model ITU-R P. 528
- Frequency planning and interference analysis along the way points
- Self-healing network planning using mesh technique
- Path specific way points coverage and optimization on fly path to overcome connectivity issues
- Radar detection avoidance planning by optimization of flying path and altitude optimization
- Calculate interference level due to terrestrial networks directly impacting such drones along flight-path
- Instantaneous roll, pitch and course modelling; antenna orientation calculation, antenna discrimination along the flying path
HTZ communications supports any communications between sea to sea, sea to air and land to sea communication in maritime communications.
The complex scenarios of coverage, interference and intermodulation impact within battleships/ships environment can be examined and simulated to ensure the radio systems in the same vessel are performing effectively and efficiently.
- Near-field scenarios in Battleship: HF/VHF/UHF, radar, satellite systems intermodulation analysis
- Location optimisation of new radio systems against existing radios on board
- 3D modelling of Battleships/Ships from AutoCAD, ESRI Shape and PDF drawing
- Interference analysis against terrestrial radios against satellite earth stations to identify exclusion zones